Yorkies are Special, Yorkies are Sweet,
They love to cuddle and lick your feet.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yesterday....

...Zoe' has started barking at me when she has to potty! Wow...I'm impressed! Having a 'big sister' has helped, I think. Even DH make a comment that perhaps she's faster at 'potty' training. Don't get me wrong, I still have to watch her like a hawk, all the time. Oh, she does get a cheerio as a 'reward'! Till today, it's even Sophie's favorite snacks!
A few nights ago we had some much need rain. Sophie is use to it and really doesn't mind being wet. It wasn't all  way the case. Last year for her, we had a 'cover' for her...
It was great! But all good things must come to an end. One night, rain turned into ice and down it went. It was just not strong enough for all that weight. So, for now it as not been replaced. So, Zoe' will just have to get wet...poor baby. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment