Yorkies are Special, Yorkies are Sweet,
They love to cuddle and lick your feet.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Ohh how we forget...

Sophie came to us in July of 2010. Now, we have Zoe'. Like giving birth, I suppose one FORGETS all we went through. Well, I am so happy to write that Zoe' slept ALL NIGHT! Yea, doing the happy dance! Last night she fell asleep on my lap for the first time. (She has been more of a play until she drops sort of  pup) She and Sophie played really hard and long for the first time. I picked up Zoe' telling my DH that I would take her out 'one last time' for the night...right. Poor girl. I put her on the ground and she laid down and fell asleep! Now if I did not feel bad, at the same time I really did LOL..Sad, but it was so cute. Came back in and put her right in her kennel without her ever waking up. She did not wake me up until 6 AM! Wow. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment