Yorkies are Special, Yorkies are Sweet,
They love to cuddle and lick your feet.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

On the road again...

Last week, when leaving Wichita, Kansas we had a bit of a mishap. Lost the 14 foot awing from the RV. Only 1 of the 3 cars it hit was damage. Gotta love Kansas wind! NOT! On to Branson, Mo. Lots of fun. The girls did great. The RV park we stayed at was awesome. Both the girls and I lost weight! LOL Lots of hills, a lot of up and down walking. We're in awesome shape! DH and I took in a few shows including the Dixie Stampede. Fantastic time.

All good things must come to an end...this was taken on our way home.
My 'view' in the rear view mirror. Nothing like a 30 plus foot RV on your 'tail end'...but



                             with both girls on my lap, they kept me calm! So worn out!



1 comment: