Yorkies are Special, Yorkies are Sweet,
They love to cuddle and lick your feet.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Gotta love spring time....

Last week, the pups were making more noise then usual. No ducks in the pool so I had to wonder what was going on.
Here is what I found. Both on guard. Hummm. What now. After really, really looking I did find under the ground cover a nest. No, I didn't look but heard and saw the 'mound' moving. That was enough for me! I guess momma Bunny guessed it was a safe place.
Here it is! Their very own 'playpen'! LOL  I did read they get out of the nest and forge for food...(poor plants) and walk around. Did not want them to walk into the pool OR into the clutch of either pup. SO.....now we wait. There is an area behind under the privacy fence they may be able to leave on their own or I can take them to a rescue place for wildlife in our area. Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased to say that all bunnies have left the yard! What a relief. All but one have been 'accounted' for. I think the missing one fled in the night. The pups as of yesterday afternoon are more at peace...Its all good. *smile*

    ReplyDelete