Yorkies are Special, Yorkies are Sweet,
They love to cuddle and lick your feet.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time Change? What time change??

Of course that means nothing to 2 Yorkie's! Up at 5AM and forget about holding them back for breakfast! No way that was gonna happen! 
This '2 dog thing' is sooo NEW TO ME....I just don't get it. I have 2 daughters, 10 years apart so therefore I am not sure how to handle sibling rivalry. Ok, I know they are DOGS...but gees! Sophie wants whatever Zoe' has! No matter if I put 2 of the same thing out...she will always go for what Zoe' has. Driving me nuts! 
They get along great, for the most part. The only thing is that Sophie wants to sleep near me, or away from the pup. Only if the pup is already asleep will she go and lay down next to her. Sophie can be a grouch...and she hates mornings! Too funny! I told my dh that the dogs have taken on our personalities. I am the morning person, HE is NOT!  Well, Zoe' loves mornings! 
                                              See! Sophie stole her bone, but not for long!!
                                                                 Gotta love these girls...



No comments:

Post a Comment