Yorkies are Special, Yorkies are Sweet,
They love to cuddle and lick your feet.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Big sister...help me!!

Zoe' was put in 'time-out' but instead of going to her bed, she ran to Sophie. The best part is, Sophie 'allowed' her to sit next to her!!  Now that is love.

Yesterday Zoe' had the misfortune of falling into the pool.
I had only turned around to open the door for Sophie and when I turned back around I could see the water moving in the pool. Since there was no wind...I knew what happened. I rushed to the side and the poor baby had swim 1/4 of the way around towards me... I grabbed her, rushed indoors for a nice rub down and a low warm hair dryer!
The temp of the water was 55 degrees....She's fine, but as you can see Sophie is a bit protective of her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment