Yorkies are Special, Yorkies are Sweet,
They love to cuddle and lick your feet.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blame it on 'Two Broke Girls' TV show...

Gotta love this show...so cool my dh bought me a sauna! I don't know who was more excited, me or the girls!










The chair is sooo cute...but I was wondering if I could really 'fit' on it!! LOL  Well, the answer is YES!! Thank goodness!

When I put the chair in and sat down...Zoe was on my lap before I had a chance to know what was going on...I will spare you that pictures!! lol

I love it! Yes, I live in North Texas and why would I need/what a sauna you ask? Well, I get to sit and sweat! No bugs, no dirt in my hair and body (like when I work in the yard) it's awesome and I feel great afterwards! Now, do I get in the pool forward or after...

No comments:

Post a Comment